qpid-users mailing list archives

From surya prakash <asuryaprakash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with qpid receiving
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 06:40:59 GMT
i have one more problem when i am sending messages asynchronously i am
getting  "resource-limit-exceeded: resource-limit-exceeded: Policy exceeded"
after going some messages which  are getting rejected by the qpidd. is there
any way to solve this instead of reject messages are in pending means my
problem will be solved is there any way to make it as pending.

--

**
*Thanks and Regards,*