qpid-users mailing list archives

From surya prakash <asuryaprakash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with qpid receiving
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:36:23 GMT
Hi,

      i used 2 programs one for sending simple data like "Test and some
unique id" and one for receiving.
when receiving i used
SubscriptionSettings
SubsSetting(FlowControl::unlimited(),ACCEPT_MODE_NONE,ACQUIRE_MODE_PRE_ACQUIRED,1,COMPLETE_ON_ACCEPT);

and i am using messageListner class for receiving messages.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Andy Goldstein <agoldste@redhat.com> wrote:

> Could you please describe what your test program is doing in more detail -
> perhaps post some sample code? When you say you're losing messages, where is
> the loss occurring? If you've received and acknowledged messages, and then
> your app is killed/crashes, these messages will be lost - once a message has
> been acknowledged, qpid is no longer responsible for it.
>
> Also, the qpid::messaging API is the preferred one going forward, so I
> would recommend using that if at all possible.
>
> Andy
>
> On Oct 11, 2011, at 5:41 AM, surya prakash <asuryaprakash525@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi ,
> >      I am new to qpidd ,due to persistence queue concept i am using qpidd
> .
> > To get the concept i wrote a sample program in this when receiving
> messages
> > i killed my receiver application ,In this case data is losing very huge.
> can
> > you please solve this problem.
> >
> > I am using qpidd::client API , the above case i tried with LocalQueue
> class
> > and MessageListner in both case is same.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > A.SURYA PRAKASH REDDY .
> >

> > **
> > *