qpid-users mailing list archives

From surya prakash <asuryaprakash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with qpid receiving
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 10:12:59 GMT
Hi,

I want to stop when i will get this message because i feel that the consumer
is not running if send with out considering this means messages will be
loss.when i am sending it asynchronously it is not passable to know  when
exactly this is happened.give any solution i want minimum 5000 TPS with out
data lose

Best Regards,
surya

--