qpid-users mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Broker - creating and closing too many connections causes memory leak?
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 19:12:15 GMT
Hi Praveen,

AFAIK what you see is a known issue in the Java broker. I ran into the same
issue when I used the Java broker in a messaging product based on the Java
broker. Our team has submitted a couple of patches too but then the code
base was in the middle of some major refactoring. I think Robbie is the
right person to elaborate on this.

Thanks,
Danushka