qpid-users mailing list archives

From Clifford Jansen <cjan...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Running the C++ client on Solaris
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 16:48:26 GMT
Hi Jakub,

As it turns out, I am currently working on completing a Solaris client built with gcc and
CMake.

The existing qpid::sys::Poller implementation is stale.  Once that's fixed, it is hoped that
the remaining OS and Sparc architecture issues are minor.

Cliff

----- Original Message -----

From: Jakub Scholz <jakub@scholz.cz>
Date: Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 4:45 AM
Subject: Running the C++ client on Solaris
To: users@qpid.apache.org

Hi,

I was wondering whether someone here has tried to build & run the Qpid
C++ client library on Solaris - preferably one of the newer versions
of Qpid. I was searching for this with Google, but so far I found only
some references to running the 0.5 version on Solaris. Does someone
tried it with 0.12? Is someone using it?

I assume the Java and Python clients should work, as they should be
multiplatform. But I'm interested specifically on the C++.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub Scholz

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org