qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: problem with qpid
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:35:15 GMT
On 10/19/2011 02:57 PM, surya prakash wrote:
> I am using qpidd-10 .I am facing some problem like is send messages by using
> sync session the TPS is very low like 1TPS, I am suspecting exactly one sec
> sleep is there in Sync session , is there any way to solve this problem.

I'm not sure I understand the question. Obviously if all your
interaction with the broker is fully synchronous that will limit your
throughput. However I would still expect much higher rates. Are you
using transactions? If so how many publications are in each transaction?
Are the messages durable?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org