qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: problem with qpid receiving
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:34:20 GMT
On 10/12/2011 12:36 PM, surya prakash wrote:
> I already tried sync() .but this is slow i am not able to achieve 5000TPS. i
> don't want to compromise on TPS. any way like this

How often were you calling sync()? Your configured queue depth is quite
large so you shouldn't need to do it that often.

However if you really don't want to do that then you can simply flush()
and then keep track of incomplete transfers and ensure that the number
of those does not get too high (the messaging API does this for you).

Alternatively you can build in some feedback from consumers, e.g. by
having them respond to a reply-to address every N messages. That way you
can track the queue depth even more directly.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org