qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: problem with qpid receiving
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:28:25 GMT
On 10/12/2011 11:12 AM, surya prakash wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to stop when i will get this message because i feel that the consumer
> is not running if send with out considering this means messages will be
> loss.when i am sending it asynchronously it is not passable to know  when
> exactly this is happened.give any solution i want minimum 5000 TPS with out
> data lose

If you are using a recent broker (e.g. 0.10 or later), there is a
mechanism to help flow control producers. To utilise this, I would
suggest periodically syncing the session (or the list of in doubt
message transfers). The sync will block until there is sufficient
capacity on the queue, thus preventing the publisher exceeding the limit.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org