qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to set a binding on a receiver
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 13:08:45 GMT

> I guess it depends on how you interpret 'directly'. What I meant was
> that the API does not support modifying the bindings or other address
> properties for a receiver once it is created.

I expect that my interpretation of the term "API" is "looser" than yours :-)

I guess that I (in my head at any rate) look on the address options as
part of the messaging API 'cause that's the only way to set many things
that were once explicit method calls in the client API.

Frase

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org