qpid-users mailing list archives

From rezajoon <ama...@charter.net>
Subject running C++ examples in Qpid distribution
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 23:28:30 GMT
I have Qpid installed (latest version) and I am trying to run the C++
examples in /qpidc/examples. In particular I am trying to run the CLIENT.CPP
& SERVER.CPP. I have compiled them and when I run

#./server
I get a message that wants me to put in my password. I tried to run the
other C++ examples and they all give me the same message. I looked at the
code and can not find such a message in any of the CPP or the even the Qpid
source tree for that matter. Can someone tell me what is going on? Has
anyone seen this problem before?

What I really want to do is sedn a message from a queue on one server to
another machine and read it off of the message queue and display it on the
other machine. Thanks for any help in advance.