qpid-users mailing list archives

From Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru>
Subject RE: QPID java client and automatic queue creation
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 06:37:33 GMT
Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for the information.

I have found that it's also possible by using address strings instead of BURLs.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

-----Original Message-----
From: Oleksandr Rudyy [mailto:orudyy@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 5:49 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: QPID java client and automatic queue creation

Hi Sergey,

You can stop java client  from creating queues and exchanges automatically by using JVM settings
-Dqpid.declare_exchange=false and -Dqpid.declare_queues=false.

On trying to publish or receive messages into/from non-existing exchanges/queues exceptions
should be thrown.

Kind Regards,
Alex Rudyy

On 10 October 2011 14:11, Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Sergey_Zhemzhitsky@troika.ru> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I' using qpid java client 0.8.
>
> Here is properties to configure connection factory and destinations:
>
> qpid.cf.url=amqp://guest:guest@/?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672?tcp_nodelay='true''&connectdelay='5000'&retries='10'
> qpid.queue.myqueue=BURL:direct://myqueue.direct//myqueue?routingkey='myqueue'
>
> If qpid client connects to the broker it creates queue "myqueue" and exchange "myqueue.direct"
automatically even if there are no any.
> Is it possible to prevent such a behavior and make qpid java client throw an exception
instead of creating of queues and exchanges?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org