qpid-users mailing list archives

From Brandon Pedersen <bped...@gmail.com>
Subject failed to start windows qpid with durable messages in mssql store
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 07:33:31 GMT
Hi,

I just built qpid 0.12 for windows (x64 using cmake VS 9 2008 Win64
target). I setup a topic exchange, queue, and binding:
qpid-config add exchange news-service topic --durable
qpid-config add queue mytopicq
qpid-config bind news-service mytopicq *.news

I then modified the spout script to mark the messages as durable and
ran it a couple times. Then I shut down the broker and tried to start
it again which fails with this error:
2011-09-15 01:10:42 notice MSSQL: Database located: QpidStore
2011-09-15 01:10:42 critical Unexpected error: Error recovering
messages: Unknown error 0x800A0BB9: Arguments are of the wrong type,
are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another.

Any ideas on what's wrong?

Thanks,

-Brandon

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org