qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: routing messages to another broker that has lost connection
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:27:43 GMT
On 09/21/2011 08:41 AM, Brandon Pedersen wrote:
> OK, so if I take out the --ack flag it works fine, I don't get the
> redelivered messages, and I will probably just use that. However, for
> good measure I compared the qpid-stat results with ack on and ack off
> and I noticed that when acks were off, the source queue would have an
> equal value for msgIn and msgOut. However, when I enabled acks the
> msgIn value would keep increasing but the msgOut value would not
> change. The only difference I saw in the subscriptions list was the
> acknowledged column had a 'Y' when acks were on, the delivered valued
> would keep increasing in either case.

This is between two c++ brokers? Could you describe the steps you took
and the version you are using? If ack is 1 the msgOut count should track
the msgIn pretty closely. It does so for me and I can see the accepts
sent between the brokers for both push and pull routes.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org