qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Defining non-exclusive auto-delete queues in JMS API
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 13:45:24 GMT
Hmmm do you need to use False (with an upper case F) rather than false?

I've been using the org.apache.qpid.messaging.Address.AddressParser for
a couple of things and I'm pretty sure that I noticed True and False got
encoded as a Boolean whereas true and false get encoded as a String.
Pretty irksome, but that just *may* be your problem??

HTH
Frase