qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I seem to be getting spurious exchangeDeclare Events as a result of sending to a replyTo address.
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2011 23:42:09 GMT
Agreed, that is a bug and the cache is useless (harmful even) as a
result. I have raised a JIRA
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3440) for it and attached
a patch with a test to detect it, and update the transport code
generator to fix it.

It hasnt been applied yet though, because it leads to a subtle change
in behaviour of returning a different object type to represent the
replyTo Destination than previously which leads to breaking another
test, sigh. Need to investigate that further before applying the
patch.

Robbie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org