qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Java qpid.max_size in the x-declare in an address appears to be unnecessarily limited.
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 17:25:54 GMT
So was this actually a broker related thing rather than a Java client
runtime thing - looks like it from the JIRA?

I could have *sworn* that I'd created queues of 5 or 6 GB
administratively via qpid-config a while back, did I imagine that or is
it a different part of the code that handles queues created via address
strings?

Frase