qpid-users mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Java qpid.max_size in the x-declare in an address appears to be unnecessarily limited.
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:56:41 GMT
I did wonder, when I tried to trace what was happening I seemed to come
up to a dead end as nothing seemed to call setMaxSize(). I was beginning
to think I was going a bit loopy :-)

However my original question remains - is there a limit of 2GB imposed
anywhere on the queue size created from an Address string as a result of
an Integer being used instead of a Long. A colleague of mine seems to
think so.

Cheers,
Frase