qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: can't build qpidc on Ubuntu
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:46:46 GMT
On 08/10/2011 02:12 PM, Carl Trieloff wrote:

> On 08/10/2011 02:09 PM, Daryoush Mehrtash wrote:
>> Thanks Alan.  I found out that I was missing saslpasswd2 package.  I
>> installed it and It builds now.
>>
>> It does take forever (30 minute or so) to do the build  on my Ubuntu image
>> running in a Mac Book.
>>
>> Is that build time normal, or does it have to do with my machine settings?
> I do a full 'make check' under 4 minutes on a lenovo X201.

Hmm. It takes me 25 mins just for "make" from scratch on a Lenovo T61. "make
check" takes another 30 mins.

I'd like to know if the difference is hardware, optional code that you didn't
build (e.g. cluster) or something else (e.g. build flags, I used -O3...) Can
you send me your config.status, config.log and src/config.h so I can compare the
same build on my hardware?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org