qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jan.Knep...@faa.gov
Subject Build QPID Client Libraries for Windows...
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:10:32 GMT
All,

I am doing some research with regards to usability of QPID in a store and
forward message system.
Since the current code has been developed for Windows we would like to
compile the QPID Client libraries for Windows so that I can integrate the
QPID Client into our communication front-end and have a message data feed
going to our current back-end and QPID.
I have looked around qpid.apache.org and cwiki.apache.org and found
references alike:
https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/qpid-cpp-build-how-to.html
https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/qpidcppwindowsbuild.html
However, links are broken/out of date. (
http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/M4/qpid-cpp-M4.tar.gz), the version(s):
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/qpid/0.10/qpid-0.10.tar.gz do not
seem to include the protocol_gen.mak, .vcproj and .sln files the document
refers to.
I have also obtained the code via SVN. Same issues there.
I am overlooking or missing a link somewhere?

Thanks!
Jan

ManiaC++
Jan Knepper