qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jan.Knep...@faa.gov
Subject Re: Build QPID Client Libraries for Windows...
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:30:37 GMT
Steve,

That is nice, but I would prefer to be able to build the client for
debugging purposes...

Thanks!
Jan

ManiaC++
Jan Knepper

William J. Hughes Technical Center
Atlantic City International Airport, NJ  08405

Phone: 609-485-4874
jan.knepper@faa.gov

From:
Steve Huston <shuston@riverace.com>

To:
"users@qpid.apache.org" <users@qpid.apache.org>
Cc:
"users@qpid.apache.org" <users@qpid.apache.org>
Date:
07/18/2011 13:19
Re: Build QPID Client Libraries for Windows...

Hi Jan,
You can download a built msi from riverace.com that includes broker and
client n

Steve Huston

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org