qpid-users mailing list archives

From Matt Stevenson <matt.r.steven...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting BytesMessage content type
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 20:54:12 GMT
Hey Rajith,

Sorry, I don't understand #2
Where would I use "x-amqp.content-type"?

Here's the issue I have:
If I have a javax.jms.Message, I have no way to set the content type which
will be received in a C++ qpid::messaging::Message
I have to explicitly cast it to an org.apache.qpid.client.message.Message
first.
I think there should be a way to set the content type from a
javax.jms.Message.

Thanks,