qpid-users mailing list archives

From Keith Wall <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Authentication
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:18:22 GMT
Hi Trina

On the Java broker, I have been working on QPID-3283.   It has made changes
to allow alternate authentication modules to be plugged into Qpid to allow
authentication decisions to be delegated to an external system such as an
'LDAP' Directory.  There is also provision for group information to be
returned to the broker so that it may be used in the ACLs.    There is no
LDAP module yet, but I believe that it would now be straightforward to
produce.

Kind regards Keith Wall.