qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ilyushonak Barys <Barys_Ilyusho...@troika.ru>
Subject RE: C++ QMF console
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 08:50:36 GMT
Greetings.

I would like to pint your attention to HermesJms 1.14
http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?thread_id=62696

It includes our investigation, based on Frase and Gordon help (http://code.google.com/p/hermesjms-qpid-plugin/)
and allows to work with queues on c++ broker.
Hope it helps.

Regards,
Boris

-----Original Message-----
From: fadams [mailto:fraser.adams@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 12:46 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: C++ QMF console

Hi Again Jeff,
Another thing that may help you. Before I got started writing my Java QMF2 API implementation
I wrote a client that prints info about all connections to a broker. This contains code very
much like qpid-config -b queues. I've linked the thread below, there's a link off that to
download the code.

http://apache-qpid-users.2158936.n2.nabble.com/QMF2-JMS-ConnectionAudit-client-td6517128.html
Connection Audit Client

It's more or less pure QMF2 protocol with some simple wrapper classes and is kind of the genesis
of the API implementation I'm writing. Although it's in Java it should be easy to port to
C++ given Gordon's C++ example I pointed you at earlier.

HTH
Frase