qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: qpid-config slow
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:47:55 GMT
Alan's correct - I *believe* (not looking at the code in the debugger ATM) that qpid-config
is most likely downloading the broker schema data on connection, and perhaps parsing that
- all under python.

So I don't think bringing up the connection is the problem - it's more like pulling in all
the QMF-related data once we're connected, but before we can issue commands.

No doubt that whole approach could use a little performance tuning....

-K