qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: java client, c++ broker, no authentication
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 08:14:56 GMT
On 07/18/2011 10:16 PM, tnowicki wrote:
> Using and setting sasl_mechs to ANONYMOUS did not seem to have any effect,
> the c++ windows broker still reported PLAIN when I ran it with -t no matter
> what.

Still did report PLAIN or did not? I thought the issue was that PLAIN
was not advertised and therefore the JMS client could not connect.

What happened when you set the mechanism to ANONYMOUS? Did you get an
error? What version of the JMS client are you using?

> With the addition of "PLAIN" in the cpp code (update to
> SaslAuthenticator.cpp mentioned above) all worked fine even with no
> sasl_mechs options. I am still using guest:guest@clientid in the connection
> since it insists on a user name.
> Thanks for helping me get it running.

Great, as long as it's running that's the main thing I guess!

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org