qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Routes and Duplicate Messages
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:54:10 GMT
On 07/15/2011 04:43 PM, Fallon, Richard wrote:
> FYI - I have tried adding unique keys to each of the subscribers but
> unfortunately still get the same results.

Hmmm... it worked for me (albeit on trunk, but I don't *think* that
should make a difference here).

Did you restart the brokers? The duplicate keys would likely also
prevent correct unbinding and it is possible that if you didn't restart
(or explicitly delete them), the old duplicate bindings would still exist.

If this doesn't explain it, can you describe the steps again? I followed
more or less the procedure in your original mail and by using unique
keys eliminated the duplicates.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org