qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Syntax For Creating Static Route with Headers Exchange
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:55:39 GMT
On 07/15/2011 09:56 AM, Fallon, Richard wrote:
> We have designed an architecture which, at the moment, assumes use of
> the Headers exchange and federated brokers.
>
> I was looking at the static routes as a workaround for some earlier
> issues I have raised with the headers exchange and dynamic routes, [1]
> [2].  At least I now know that static routes won't help us.

What I would suggest is adding a unique key the addresses of your
subscribers to e.g.:

   x-bindings:[{exchange:'amq.match', key:'lookup+xml', arguments :
{x-match:all, data-service:lookup, data-type:xml}}

That should work around the latest issue.

> So I have all my eggs in one basket!!  Back in June you kindly raised
> and fixed a ticket, [3].  You also suggested that this would be packaged
> in release 0.12, targeted for the end of July.  Is this still on track,
> is there a release date?

Yes, we are on schedule, RC1 has been cut and we hope to have the
release public by the end of the month
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.12+Release).

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org