qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: java client, c++ broker, no authentication
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:02:42 GMT
On 07/14/2011 11:10 PM, Steve Huston wrote:
> I believe this is an issue with the Windows' C++ broker code that was
> resolved recently by Gordon Sim. If you are up for checking the current
> source code out from subversion, that should do it. Else I believe this will
> be fixed in the 0.12 release coming up within a few weeks or so.

Actually I didn't, I added ANONYMOUS support to the client as that
seemed to me the real issue. However making the change on the broker is
trivial and is probably worth doing for the sake of consistency across
platforms if nothing else. I've committed that as r1147045.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org