qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: QMF2 creating queues
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 08:52:40 GMT
On 07/03/2011 07:58 PM, fadams wrote:
> Is is possible to create queues etc. at runtime with the 0.8 broker??

Yes, but not with QMF. The create/delete methods were added to the
brokers schema in 0.10.

> well clearly it is because qpid-config works fine and queues get created
> fine from address strings, but I thought my snippet above was the correct
> way to do this with the QMF2 protocol
>
> Any ideas???

qpid-config uses the queue-declare etc commands in the underlying 0-10
protocol for creating queues it only uses QF for querying existing
queues etc (as this is not supported by the underlying protocol)

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org