qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ken Giusti <kgiu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: qpid-config slow
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 21:08:56 GMT

> Ken,
>
> QMFv2 solves this issue, can't we port the tools to QMFv2?

We're already part way there - the tools use the pure python qmf implementation, which supports
v2 map data.  There may be issues with using the tools against older v1-only brokers - I'd
have to think about that.

But I'd really want to pinpoint the source of the perf issue first - my theory could be wrong.