qpid-users mailing list archives

From tnowicki <nowic...@setcorp.com>
Subject Re: java client, c++ broker, no authentication
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:16:08 GMT
It appears that the java client always wanted to connect PLAIN regardless of
the sasl_mechs settings to either PLAIN, ANONYMOUS or nothing at all. The
c++ update that I added from the repository appears to have added PLAIN on
the c++ broker side and that worked. I am using 0.10 java as well as
c++....I may not have all the terminology correct here but hope it makes
sense....