qpid-users mailing list archives

From fadams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: QMF2 unbind doesn't seem to work for default direct exchange
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:02:42 GMT
Hi Gordon,
To be honest I had no particular reason to unbind from the default exchange,
it's just that I'm writing a Java port of qpid-config using QMF2 - and in
the process I seem to be going some way to implementing the QMF2 API in Java
:-) as part of this I've been trying various scenarios and comparing with
the python qpid-config. That was when I noticed that the python one allowed
"" as an exchange name and unbound whereas the QMF2 delete binding didn't.

As long as my code is behaving correctly I'm happy :-)

Kind of related to this - I've not figured out a way to do "--passive" when
adding a queue or exchange with QMF2 it doesn't seem to be one of the
properties on create queue. Any ideas on that one?