qpid-users mailing list archives

From fadams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Perl clients?
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 05:35:05 GMT
Hi all,
I meant to say before, but this seems to be sorted now I've upgraded to
0.10, I've been busy with other things so I've just got round to playing
with Perl.

One thing I've noticed. The make install in
./qpid-0.10/cpp/bindings/qpid/perl seems to install the libcqpid_perl.so and
.la in my /usr/local/lib, but it doesn't seem to install cqpid_perl.pm
anywhere.

Is that correct or have I missed something?

I manually installed it under /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.0 which is on my @INC
path and the Perl exampled worked fine, I was just curious if there was a
reason the .pm wasn't installed by the Makefile

Cheers,
Frase