qpid-users mailing list archives

From rfallon <richard.fal...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Syntax For Creating Static Route with Headers Exchange
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:37:38 GMT

Hello,

I am creating a route between two brokers on the headers exchange and would
like to know how you specify an appropriate binding key.

If I were subscribing direct to a headers exchange using AMQP I might use

... x-bindings:[{exchange:'amq.match', arguments : {x-match:all,
data-service:lookup, data-type:xml}}]

I have tried but alas I must concede, I cannot work out what format the
binding key should be to represent the above.  Could you help me?

qpid-route route add DEST_BROKER SRC_BROKER amq.match @@MYBINDINGKEY@@

What should the value of @@MYBINDINGKEY@@ be?

Thanks in advance.

Richard