qpid-users mailing list archives

From Nithesh Shetty <knitheshshe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: qpid 0.8 queries
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:09:27 GMT
> You can also browse the queue to non-destructively read
> messages, instead of draining the queue. See e.g. http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_MRG/1.3/html-single/Programming_in_Apache_Qpid/index.html,
> section "2.4.3.3. browse".

that will help me to browse the message but after browsing when it satifies my condition i
want to remove it but since its browing mode
i cannot remove it from the queue.

Let me explain  u my requirement by qiving an ex:

let say there are ten messages in an queue
i want to delete the msg on 7 pos in the queue reason being it matches
the unique msg id which i have set during sending.
Now i want to delete the first msg  and so on.

In qpid i suppose while getting / fetching it moves to the next window
and we can reach to the starting point. if there is possibility of doing so please let me
know.