qpid-users mailing list archives

From Nithesh Shetty <knitheshshe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: qpid 0.8 queries
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:00:58 GMT
What i plan to do is
Browse each msg in the queue
match the msgid if it matches then Get the message
else move to next frame using sendCompletion.

But the problem here is if i move to next frame then when i want
to check for another message i want to Browse msg from the start again
to compare again with the current msg id.

there is no function for that stuck again