qpid-users mailing list archives

From Nithesh Shetty <knitheshshe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: qpid 0.8 queries
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 04:36:51 GMT
Hi,

My requirement is
when i browse a  msg in a queue it should return me unique msg id.

and if i successfully process the msg received from the queue then
i remove the msg from the queue matching the msg id mentioned.

Now as per your mail. I will browse the msg in the queue and after processing the msg.
again search in a loop for the matching msd id in queue and then delete
it

or is there any other way