qpid-users mailing list archives

From Nithesh Shetty <knitheshshe...@yahoo.com>
Subject qpid 0.8 queries
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 06:26:37 GMT
in Linux.<BR>MQ has a option of generating unique message id for all the messages inserted
in the queue.<BR>and we can retrieve those messages from the queue using the messageId.<BR><BR>I
have checked MessageProperties structure in qpid. it has a field called messageid. But<BR>did
not find any way of generating unique message id while messageTransfer or <BR>getting
the message using message id.<BR><BR>Can you please provide any reference for
it or any suggestion as i need this functionality.<BR><BR>Reason being there is
a functionality in my project which we need to get msg process them and then delete the msg
using msg id.<BR><BR>Query2.<BR><BR>When we close the broker all the
queue created get deleted even after specifying the option of<BR>durable while creating
the queue.<BR><BR>Regards,<BR><BR>Nithesh<BR><BR>Awaiting
your reply.<BR><BR>Regards<BR></div>

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org