qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jiri Krutil <j...@krutil.com>
Subject Binding declaration in C++ messaging client
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 08:04:27 GMT
Hi

Using the C++ messaging client, I would like to declare a binding from
exchange E to queue Q without declaring the exchange or the queue;
assuming both already exist. (I want to avoid their declaration because
I don't know all their attributes, so in case they don't exist, I want
to get an error.)

Is this perhaps possible by creating a Sender to an exchange that always
exists (say amq.direct) and specifying my binding between E and Q in the
Address (in the x-bindings list under node)?

Cheers
Jiri

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org