qpid-users mailing list archives

From fadams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: QMF Questions....
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 09:52:10 GMT
OK that makes sense, and it's good to know that "If the level dips back below
the threshold the timer is reset".

I guess that the scenario I was testing is when a new producer comes online
and there's a full queue.

I can clearly intercept the clientConnect then do some querying of QMF
objects, but I haven't a clue which objects to look for to figure out that
any given queue has exceeded a threshold.

As we've previously discussed I don't even believe that I can actually find
the queue size at runtime if it was using the broker defaults (though I
guess that as I control the broker I can pass that to my QMF client as a
parameter).

Presumably I can find the number of bytes currently on a queue? Is that the
"byteDepth" object on the queue object?