qpid-users mailing list archives

From Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru>
Subject RE: Headers exchange with regular expressions.
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:30:52 GMT
Hi Gordon,

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Sim [mailto:gsim@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 12:28 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: Headers exchange with regular expressions.

On 07/13/2011 08:55 AM, Zhemzhitsky Sergey wrote:
> Is it possible to use headers exchange with regular expressions?

I'm afraid not. However the c++ broker supports a custom exchange type, the 'xml exchange',
that uses an x-query for matching (which I believe allows for regular expressions).

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org