qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Armstrong <jarmstr...@avvasi.com>
Subject C++ QMF console
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 22:11:05 GMT
I'm trying to create a C++ QMF console (using version 0.10) that can query some basic queue
stats and properties (eg. # of queues, # of messages in/out for a specific queue, durability,
etc.). I can't seem to find any useful information as to how to do this. I've read through
the python QMF console tutorial, and looked through the C++ API but still can't figure it
out. The ConsoleSession object seems to subscribe to events rather than request objects like
in the python tutorial. Does anyone have a short example of how to create a console session
that can get a specific statistic for a specific queue?
Project:      http://qpid.apache.org