qpid-users mailing list archives

From <AFog...@princeton.com>
Subject Call to Session::acknowledge not acknowledging messages
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:01:56 GMT
Under what conditions would a call to Session::acknowledge not acknowledge
the received message(s)?

As I mentioned earlier, I'm working on Python SWIG bindings, and my
receiver is unable to acknowledge messages.  I don't think it's an issue
with the bindings, because I put so debug printing in
qpid::messaging::Session::acknowledge (both versions), and it is getting
called three times, once with the message, sync=false, then with no
message, sync=false and finally with no message, sync=true.  Yet, there is
no message.accept in the wireshark traces.

Is there a suggested place I should put my examples, patches to the
bindings, and wireshark traces?  (I would put the patches to the bindings
in bug tracker, but they need to be better organized first.)

--
Anthony Foglia
Princeton Consultants