qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Qpid 0.10 make all fails for me (configure is fine)
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:36:02 GMT
Hi Fraser,

My gut says Gordon nailed it with the stray library confusing things.

FYI, cmake is an alternate build mechanism that takes the place of
"bootstrap"
 and "configure" in the build you ran. I don't think it'll fix the issue
you reported, but if you want to try it, I believe the instructions are
in the README - it's the same source kit/checkout as you have now.

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications