qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Fallon, Richard" <richard.fal...@atosorigin.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic Routes with the Headers Exchange
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:44:58 GMT

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

Rather unfortunately our whole design has been centered around the use
of dynamic routes and the header exchange, however at this stage 'any'
is better than 'none'!  And at least I know I'm not going insane!

So, I've never been in this position before where I am
interested/relying on a fix.  What are the usual kind of timescales for
such a fix?

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Sim [mailto:gsim@redhat.com]
Sent: 09 June 2011 12:43
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: Dynamic Routes with the Headers Exchange

On 06/09/2011 10:02 AM, Fallon, Richard wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Can anyone confirm if I can use dynamic routes with the headers
> exchange in Qpid 0.8 c++ broker?

It is certainly expected to work now. There are a handful of automated
tests for that case that were added in at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=905322 along with
some fixes and the 0.8 release branch was taken from r1032357.

However I was also unable to get a simple test to work. It looks like
x-match:all does not work while x-match:any does (and only the second
case is tested for at present). I've raised a new JIRA for that (could
also just reopen the original JIRA).

>   As per previous mail I am unable to get it to work, and am wondering

> if it is possible, if I am doing something wrong or maybe need to
> upgrade versions?
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard

solely for the addressee, and may contain confidential or privileged
information.  If you receive this e-mail in error, you are not
authorised to copy, disclose, use or retain it.  Please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email from your systems.   As emails
may be intercepted, amended or lost, they are not secure.  Atos Origin
therefore can accept no liability for any errors or their content.
Although Atos Origin endeavours to maintain a virus-free network, we do
not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and can accept no
liability for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.   The
risks are deemed to be accepted by everyone who communicates with Atos
Origin by email.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Atos Origin and Atos Consulting are trading names used by the Atos Origin group.  The following
trading entities are registered in England and Wales:  Atos Origin IT Services UK Limited
(registered number 01245534) and Atos Consulting Limited (registered number 04312380).  The
registered office for each is at 4 Triton Square, Regents Place, London, NW1 3HG.The VAT No.
for each is: GB232327983

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee,