qpid-users mailing list archives

From Phil Brown <brown.p...@gmail.com>
Subject address strings
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:25:13 GMT
Hi,

I am having an issue with address strings.  About 1/2 of the client
applications are still using the qpid client api and the rest are using qpid
messaging api.  It isn't quite feasible to change the older apps at this
particular instance.

The server creates a queue using the messaging api:

session.CreateReceiver("my_queue; {create: always}";

The older clients are declaring the "my_queue" using routing key
"my_routing_key"  and sending messages via "amq.direct/my_routing_key".

Is there a way to declare my server's receiver address such that it will
handle messages sent either directly to the queue or via
"amq.direct/my_routing_key"?

Thanks so much for you time and help!

      Phil.