qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: QMF Questions....
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 16:50:06 GMT
On 06/30/2011 05:36 PM, Carl Trieloff wrote:
> On 06/30/2011 12:21 PM, Gordon Sim wrote:
>>>
>>> 1) Is it possible for a client to recover the "--default-queue-limit"
>>> for a
>>> broker?
>>
>> No, I'm afraid not.
>
> This should however be trivial to add and quite useful.
>
> add an R param for it to management-schema.xml, and the initialize it in
> the construction of the queue.

I think a more useful change would be to expose the current broker
configuration.

If you want to modify the schema for the queue then I think the right
approach is to explicitly model the actual policy values in use (at
present it is just the arguments presented when the queue was created
that are exposed).

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org