qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: flow-to-disk limit policy does not work
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:05:08 GMT
On 06/22/2011 02:24 PM, Zhemzhitsky Sergey wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the information.
> I have raise the JIRA issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3316

Thanks!

> By the way, are there any plans to implement any paging solution you have mentioned,
to make qpidd to consume more hdd space rather than memory?

Depends what you mean ;-)

It is certainly something that has come up before and is widely seen as
useful and desirable. However I haven't got the time to focus on it at
present and as far as I'm aware there is no work on it actually
scheduled yet. Might make an interesting project for a new contributor.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org