qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Routes with the Headers Exchange
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:10:51 GMT
On 06/13/2011 03:09 PM, Fallon, Richard wrote:
> Will the fix you have submitted need to be applied to the source broker,
> destination broker or both?

Strictly, only the source broker would require it (assuming
uni-directional routing). However it might save troubleshooting time to
apply to both.

following trading entities are registered in England and Wales:  Atos Origin IT Services UK
Limited (registered number 01245534) and Atos Consulting Limited (registered number 04312380).
 The registered office for each is at 4 Triton Square, Regents Place, London, NW1 3HG.The
VAT No. for each is: GB232327983

> This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee,
and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you receive this e-mail in error,
you are not authorised to copy, disclose, use or retain it.  Please notify the sender immediately
and delete this email from your systems.   As emails may be intercepted, amended or lost,
they are not secure.  Atos Origin therefore can accept no liability for any errors or their
content.  Although Atos Origin endeavours to maintain a virus-free network, we do not warrant
that this transmission is virus-free and can accept no liability for any damages resulting
from any virus transmitted.   The risks are deemed to be accepted by everyone who communicates
with Atos Origin by email.