qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Routes with the Headers Exchange
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:50:43 GMT
On 06/09/2011 01:44 PM, Fallon, Richard wrote:

> Hi Gordon,
>
> Thanks for taking the time to look at this.
>
> Rather unfortunately our whole design has been centered around the use
> of dynamic routes and the header exchange, however at this stage 'any'
> is better than 'none'!  And at least I know I'm not going insane!
>
> So, I've never been in this position before where I am
> interested/relying on a fix.  What are the usual kind of timescales for
> such a fix?

I've pasted in a suggested fix to the JIRA[1]. It passes all existing
tests and seems to fix my test case. However I'd like to get a bit more
review from those more familiar with the code before committing.

Once committed it would then be part of the next release, which is 0.12
targeted for the end of July. You could of course apply the patch to the
0.10 release yourself before that.

--Gordon.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-3298

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org